Weekend Goodies

Posted by meronpan on August 23, 2008

Short blurb on the figures I got this week ^_^

GETだぜ!

As you can see my Wave kuze kiriha and my Max Factory haruhi have arrived! This marks the first and last figure order that I will suffer through having items held until all items have arrived. In this case the other items happened to get delayed so it wasn’t until I finally got fed up and canceled every other part of the order that I was able to get haruhi to ship -_- kiriha wasn’t part of that fiasco, but had the normal us release delay -_-;

I think it’s because I don’t have my collection on display at the moment, but when I got haruhi out of her box, it was just, wow, excellent. Looking forward to having everyone out of the box…

ACTION!

I really enjoyed kiriha’s scenario so I had to get a figure of her… now the cursed set completion mindset is corrupting me… might end up getting everyone orz

Couldn't quite get Fate's arms to mimic the pose ^^;

Alrighty, back to trying to write that H2O stuff I wanted to post…

[update: pics now clickable for full size… not sure why they didn’t automatically have that… wordpress must be updating their stuff again -_-]

About these ads

13 Responses to “Weekend Goodies”

1. gordon said

lol, seems like every otaku blogs i went to, the owner will most definitely own a Max Factory haruhi. it’s like a standard figure for all fans. ^^;

Max Factory Haruhi is a mandatory for every Japanese PVC figure collector. And congratulation for getting one of this Haruhi!

3. James said

That Kiriha seems nice :o

More pics soon please :p

I know nothing of Fortune Arterial, but that is a nice figure of Kiriha. I can see how eager you are to complete a series / collection. It’s awfully tempting and I had that when I was collecting my little tank miniatures back then lol…

Btw I got myself my Fate-chan! Want to spend more time with her, but haven’t got the time to do so ._.

@gordon yeah when I checked the listing @ tsukiboard, the “owned by” section was the largest I’d seen ^^;; really cute and really captures the haruhi feeling though, I can see why fans like this release ^_^

@sonic_ver2 thanks! very happy to add her to the collection ^_^

@james hopefully i can get to her this week, but if not, i have a vacation coming up the next ^_^

@Q it’s a great game ^_^ one of those eroge i can totally see getting an anime treatment (like ef or kanon, not an ero release, although with any eroge, that’s a possibility ^^;;).

Grats on your fate get! That reminds me I need to get her zamber form bardiche out again…

Seems like Haruhi only enjoys peeking under other girls skirts and not under her own^^

Seems like im the only one resisting Haruiism :D

7. zenical said

I don’t have any Haruhi figures =/

So which one are u missing? Asakura Ryoko?
    It’s corrupting u because u a resisting. Don’t fight it, just let it consume u. xD

Looking forward to ur whole haruhi shoot when u get the entire set. ^^

@blowfish i’m sure she’ll get around to it, give her time ^_^ I remember thinking “Ah, this is why this is so popular” while watching, but looking back on the series now, I can’t remember why at all ^^;

@zenical my wallet envies you ^^;

@optic my set’s complete in my eyes ^_^ Have ryoko, foget if I’ve ever posted a pic of her… Technically I’m missing the school festival mikuru but I don’t plan on getting her, soooo yeap, complete! ^^; Hopefully I’ll get that shoot done soon, been looking forward to it too ^^;

10. meimi132 said

I bloody hope I can get the GSC Miku. Cos she looks equally as yummy. Although a bigger, more adult form of yummy lol

11. Saku said

Kuze Kiriha looks nice. I am like Blowfish and has not gone into Haruism…………yet ^^;;.

Looking forward to Kuze Kiriha photo shoot ^^

12. BandAiD said

Kiriha has always been one of the girls I liked from anything related to FA, the other being the silver haired one. They look great though!

@saku indeed she does! figures that she would precipitate my first wave figure purchase ^^;

@bandaid shiro? yeah, she’s terribly cute ^^; kiriha’s probably my favorite… long hair and she’s mean! …now that i think of it, that’d be why I also like nagomi (tsuyokiss), motoko (love hina), eriko (kimikiss)… … ^^;;