Code Geass, if only I’d known…
Posted by meronpan on October 14, 2008
For any concerned, there are no spoilers in this post.
Why is it that I always wait so long before watching epic shows like Code Geass and Gurren Lagann? With teh internets aflame with spinzaku and lulucopter, with Max Factory busy churning out figmas, what the heck was I waiting for?
Last Friday I started the first episode of Geass… first season finished on Sunday. Watched the entire second season Monday… err well, I guess it technically it was early Tuesday morning ^^;;;
If you haven’t gotten around to at least giving Code Geass a try, you should do so immediately! I can see how some people may be turned off by the violence or the characters but you at least need to make it through one episode. There are just so many things to love!
- Character design – the exaggerated limbs, lulu’s hand gestures, a nice balance of bishounen and bishoujo… good stuff.
- Seiyuu – For once it’s not just the female seiyuus keeping my attention – lulu, suzaku, the emperor, the knights… everyone yelling all the time about strategy, betrayal, justice or what not, it’s great! ^_^
- Momentum – 2 am… 3am… 4am…I kept trying to get to bed but couldn’t stop watching
- Mechs – really wasn’t too hot on the rollerskate bots but it really grew on me by the end
- Super powers – wooo, geass!
If you’re looking for a quick spoiler free summary… mmm you can try wikipedia though be careful not too read too much :P
So that’s my excuse for not finishing up the Alice review I was working on ^^; On the bright side, I got a tripod! No more stacks of books ^^; Long exposure shots so I don’t have to use a flash! kitai shitete~ nyohoho