ごめん、ごめん!送れちゃって…

Posted by meronpan on July 5, 2008

man time sure flies. been a little hard to get time to do shoots, and the heat has me thinking twice about getting everyone out -_- i can’t wait for the winter…

in the meantime, got my dark elf out of her box and was messing around with macro setting on my camera… almost 20 shots and here’s the only three that were almost passable -_-;;;

More in depth coverage someday… we’ll see if I can salvage the remainder of the weekend…

9 Responses to “ごめん、ごめん!送れちゃって…”

First thing that came to my mind.
    “omg, Xena: Warrior Princess” lol
    Looking forward to the shoot.

2. Panther said

Dark Elf!

3. ron~ said

hooooo! very very lovely figurine :)

but yah, the photos are lil bit blurry ^^; you need to use tripod for this kind of shot :D

@optic hahaha… thankfully the two are not at all connected in my mind ^^;;

@ron indeed a tripod would help a lot… in the mean time i think i’m gonna have to make do with stacks of books ^^;;

5. James said

Nice fig but not my style ^^

still she’s nicely made and the details are pretty awesome :)

6. C.I. said

What does Macro Image mode DO exactly anyways?

7. xJAYMANx said

LOL, but never forget the original large-1/6 GK (last year)!

CI: I hope I have my terminology right, but “macro” resets the lens and focus length to more properly take “close-ups” instead of regular or distant shots.

8. Eetaku said

Not usually info eleves…but she looks hot. The outfit does wonders…

@james i’m not a lineage player at all… but her glare, the weapon, her outfit and all just really got to me. not my usual pick up but definitely no regrets ^_^

@xjaymanx i’m glad they went with a more natural skin tone ^^; as i mentioned above, luckily i’m not a lineage player so the deviation from canon didn’t bother me at all ^^;

@eetaku yes, yes it does ^_^ i don’t know why, but i love the part of her skirt thingy that rests on her leg ^^;