ただいまもどりました~

Posted by meronpan on December 1, 2008

Back home and back to figures ^_^

nanael08

Bla bla, not enough time to get another full review out yet, still working on human mage, bla bla ^^;;;

So yes, yet another preview post ^^;

nanael07

I think Nanael was the first Queen’s Blade girl I happened upon. Been waiting for this release since I started getting Queen’s Blade figures ^^;

Pic from official site (click for source page)

Pic from official site (click for source page)

nanael01

nanael02

Service pic while I work on the main reviews ^^ Click for uncensored version.

nanael04c

Looks like it’s gonna be another busy month, but I’ll try my best ^_^

9 Responses to “ただいまもどりました~”

1. cool new figure

wish i could collect them, but really expensive to ship them to my location :(

@jamaipanese shipping is indeed a curse. i have it pretty easy, can’t really imagine having to put up with the insane rates to other countries

3. kazearashi said

She kind of reminds me from the girl in “Jiburiru -The Devil Angel-”

They look alike! o_o

a beautiful figure (like an angel).. :P

@kazearashi hmmm now that you mention it, yeah she kinda does. alas, i don’t really know much about either character ^^;;

@phossil ^^;; was again pleasantly surprised by the quality. horray megahouse!

Those Queens Blade figures are always nice to look at.
    Very beautiful and befitting of my last name ^^

7. James said

looks awesome , i will buy her someday ^^

I hope to buy her….someday….
    It’s a really nice figure!!!!!
    Do like the pictures…

@blowfish very easy on the eyes ^_^ though her time in the spotlight was short lived since my hayate has arrived ^_^;;

@james so then the question is blue or pink! assuming the limited pink version is still available when you get around to her ^_^;;

@rin thanks! when ya get around to her ya won’t be disappointed!