ただいま~ Back home~

Posted by meronpan on December 29, 2008

Ate too much.  Ugh.  No seriously, starting on Christmas eve I was in pain for at least 48 hours from eating so much.  My parents have a horrible tendency to leave a mountain of sweets/snacks out during the holidays, and if my preorders are any indication, I don’t always deal well with temptation ^^;

Anyhow, back at home from a very catty Christmas and time to get back to figures, anime, manga, and games ^^;

xmas01

As regular readers are probably aware, I don’t usually post about non-akiba-kei stuff but I’ll make an exception for cats.  I love cats and my brother and sister both have kittens, which they brought home for the holidays.

xmas02

可愛い! 可愛いよ~! {kawaii! kawaii yo~!} reminds me of that chapter in kannagi where nagi is overwhelmed by cute kittens ^^; At any rate, there’s actually some Japan related content for this post — decided to get my sister some kapibara-san stuffed animals.

xmas03

I had already gotten some of the smaller sized ones but decided to go crazy and get 65cm ones ^^;  Then the kittens decided to sleep on them!  ^___^

xmas04

Hector also has a post on this character, who you may know separately/from his work with Danny.

xmas051

Will make some headway in my figure review backlog this week, I swear ^^;

xmas061

Ok, enough cats, sorry had to get that out of my system. ^^; Glad to be back with my collection, and can’t wait to get these reviews out! Don’t forget to get your entry in the miku giveaway if you haven’t done so already!

18 Responses to “ただいま~ Back home~”

1. akichappy said

Neko rox~ LOL.
    For me, i have 5 cats at home. Used to have 10, but due to some problems…
    Your neko very kawaii~

2. James said

these cats are so cute !

want !

3. Panther said

OMG the cats are so cute! I love cats. Too bad the law and practicality prevents me from having them in the apartment. :\

I love cats too…so much. You’ve made my heart melt…I want a kitten sooooo bad! I can’t have cats in my apartment though. But once I get moved into a house I guarantee within the month I’ll have 2 cats and a dog. No more then that though.

5. Lavian said

Your neko-chan reminds me about Chi Sweet home, and it’s absolutely cute!!

I want to have neko in my place too but my mum stopped me. (T_T)

Meronpan, you are lucky to have them as your family members! (^_^)

Sorry but I don’t like cats. Well, I don’t like pets in general. -_-
    Speaking of cats, there are always at least 3 stray cats in my back yard.
    I like to chase after them cause it’s fun. xD

cool cats you have in there…

@akichappy 10?! that’s quite a few! i can’t imagine what 5 is like at feeding time ^^; unfortunately none of the cats are mine, i only get to see them when i visit my family ^^:;

@james i know! makes me want to get some kittens myself but there’s no one to take care of them during the day ;_;

@panther that’s rough. the places i’ve been living in are kind of hit or miss in terms of animals but since it’s so unpredictable, that’s another reason i’ve stayed away from owning my own pets

@lovelyduckie though i do love cats and these kittens are ultra kawaii, i must say it is pretty tiring to own them ^^;; i get exhausted just from the minimal exposure during the holidays ^^; any idea how you are going to protect your collection from the animals?

@lavian very lucky ^_^ best part is i don’t have to worry about taking care of them every day and just visit from time to time ^^;

@optic i used to not like animals as much ‘cuz of the smell/seemed dirty/etc… but after my family’s first cat i’ve warmed up to ’em considerably ^^;

@phossil thanks ^_^

Wow the kittens are small. A lot of girls like my sister will fall for them (laughs)

My family doesn’t have pet as we tend to be busy (and I’m often away from home) and certain health problems, which is a real pity.

Everybody loves Cats!
    Soooo cute! How old are they?

I like that white-gray cat. Do they transform into nice neko girls? XD

I have cats too…
    They sleep alot…
    EVERYONE LOVES CATS…..YOU CAN’T HATE THEM!!!!!!

13. setapple said

おかえり!
    neko very かわいい!

@q they’re still pretty young so yeah, still tiny ^^ ideally you just need some friends with pets so then you get to play with them but don’t have to deal with all the trouble ^^;;

@blowfish hmmm i can’t remember exactly… somewhere in the 3-5 month range maybe? ^^;

@sonic_ver2 if they do, it’s a well kept secret :P

@rin well, you can hate them, but they won’t care ^_^

@setapple すごくかわいい! ^_^

I got one fat cat, but I love cats ^^

@persocom one is all ya need ^_^ especially if they’re fat :D

Initially I’m going to put them in a small room where the door will stay closed. No cats/kittens allowed in. Eventually I’m going to find my dream case and put my figures in them.

@lovelyduckie will your collection fit in a small room? :P i’d love to have an extra room for my collection… i guess that’s one incentive to start looking for a house to buy (though I hate the thought of tying myself down…)