いってきます~ And I’m Off!

Posted by meronpan on February 12, 2009

akihabara

To the promised land! My flight is in less than 12 hours, I think I’m packed… have 2 days reserved for day trips… 5 days for akiba ^^;;

Wish I had gotten around to Teana or KOS-MOS before I left, but these last 3 days have been so busy.  I’ve decided to take a computer along, so there’s a slight chance I might post from Tokyo… emphasis on slight ^^;

Anyhow, sorry for the lack of updates lately, and for the incoming down time as I head off… See y’all when I get back~

20 Responses to “いってきます~ And I’m Off!”

1. Fumka said

Wow finally off your awesome trip huh. Grats! Expect your Japanese level to rise through the roof too!

Have fun!

2. rangerroh said

Wow! Have a fun and exciting trip. Take lots of pictures. Try not to go crazy and spend loads of money at akiba, lol ^^

3. ELTboy said

Have a great and fulfilling trip! Remember to visit WonHobby 9 at UDX Akiba Square this sat if you can! ^^

Have fun,dont visit too many Love Hotels and most importantly bring back lots of gret memories and LOOT! ^_^

5. Panther said

Enjoy your time in Japan! Can I ask you to look around dollfie shops for me regarding dollfie dreams? Not to buy them but I need info on these shops and since you are on your way anyway… :)

Bon voyage!

Itterashai ^^

Have a nice trip! Don’t forget to watch out for your wallet HP, just be prepared for some massive damage. XD

Have a safe trip and enjoy!!

Have a nice and fun trip!

Wow when was this pic taken? I remembering taking a picture there back in June and this Konata poster above “Gamers” is still there? @_@

10. Ayu said

I envy you greatly T_T I wish you the best of luck on whatever you’re hunting for ^^

11. gordon said

godspeed buddy!

@fumika hahah, alas, I’m not having too many chances to my Japanese besides the quick exchange with whoever’s at the cash register ^^;; ah and because I believe you had asked… I’ll be here until (leaving on) the 21st.

@rangerroh trying to take as many pictures as I can ^^; akiba has already drained me for 1万円 ^^;;;;

@eltboy man i did finally make it in… was soooo crowded! For such a small place it was crazy ;_; But as I just posted… very very nice to see all of Alter’s releases (yeah yeah it was a figma/nendoroid event…. oh well ^^;;)

@blowfish i wish going to too many love hotels was a problem :P working on the loot, so far K-BOOKS has about $100 of my money ^^;;

@panther dollfie shops? are they in akiba? i’m happy to drop by but I’m not familiar with the locations…

@shiddo itte..imasu? ^^;;

@sonic_ver2 as long as I stay away from figure goods I should be in pretty good shape ^^;; luckily i’ve made too many preorders, so it looks like i won’t be making too many figure purchases…

@persocom definitely enjoying it, so far stayin safe ^^

@q hmmm that pic was taken in…march 2008? it’s haruhi and hyakko now

@ayu the number one reason to get a job and save money… visit akiba ^^ and thanks!

@gordon domo~

13. I’m probably a tad bit late on this, but I just want to say I hope you have fun!

@coco the bean never too late, thanks for the well wishes ^_^

15. Panther said

Yeah they are in Akiba. Not sure how to find them unfortunately, sorry about that. Walk around? :)

@panther hmm… well, i’ve walked around akiba many times and never seen ’em ^^;; perhaps just ‘cuz i wasn’t looking for ’em specifically. i’ll keep my eye out…

Have fun!!!!!!
    Want to see what you bring back!!!!!

@rin thanks ^^ so far, i’m sticking to my roots… lotsa manga ^^;; we’ll see if i end up with any figures…

I had no idea you were going to Japan! I see you’ve already made a bunch of foll ow up posts I can’t wait to read them.

I plan on going to Japan someday too, probably on my honeymoon for 2 weeks.

ooo a honeymoon in japan? spend at least a couple days in a nice ryokan, especially if it’s winter! splurge on a room with a private bath ^_^ hahah, well that’s my love for onsen speaking there…