PSA: 萌え萌え~きゅん! (moe moe~kyun!)

Posted by meronpan on April 24, 2009

DC member Edwards' Tumblr -> DC post -> To here ^^;  click for tumblr entry

DC member Edwards' Tumblr -> DC post -> To here ^^; click for tumblr entry

I should be working on other stuff, but I must spread the nico nico insanity.

If you have a nico nico account, you can head directly to the vid.  What’s it about?  Two words: Mio maid.

If you don’t have an account, I’ve made a dc post so everyone can enjoy ^^

New figure under my desk… maybe a preview later tonite.

10 Responses to “PSA: 萌え萌え~きゅん! (moe moe~kyun!)”

1. ELTboy said

That’s a lovely image on Mio!!! …. ahhhh …. where is Yui???!!!

Btw, Is it possible to create a nico nico account for foreigners? Sorry, I don’t know such things. ^^”

2. T.I.P. said

Nice picture. nico nico doesn’t work for me on DC for some reason…always ask me to fill ID+PW (I presume) when I click on the links. :( I always miss out on the vids…but that’s a really nice picture. *Right Click, Save Picture*

hmmm links? The player should be embedded in the dc post. perhaps you need an upgraded version of flash or a different browser or…?

love all the mio pics that have turned up already ^^

3. konadora said

After watching episode 4, ‘moe, moe kyun~’ has been stuck in my head the whole day.

Mio > Ritsu > Tsumugi > Yui

for me, it’s the loop of mio doing the ‘kyun!’ over and over from the video ^^;; thought it would be annoying but now i can’t stop watching it.

mio > yui > ritsu > tsumugi for me ^^; poor tsumugi though… haven’t seen her at the top of anyone’s list yet ^^;;;

4. mikiwank said