Short Skirts

Posted by meronpan on May 25, 2009

If I heard correctly, Saki is all embarrased and such about her maid outfit in episode 4…  Specifically she comments twice about the skirt length.  Well, let’s take a look at her preferred seifuku skirt length…

skirt

And I say preferred because hisa & mako wear their seifuku plenty long.  In conclusion, saki is a liar.  She loves short skirts :P

sakied

I’m sure there are plenty of other things to poke holes in but this one caught my attention :P

Maybe someday someone will unravel the mystery of nodoka’s impossibly large oppai.

nodoka

nodoka2

Anyhow, this short post was just an excuse to post more saki pics and tell y’all I’ve been enjoying some much needed down time this weekend.  Reviews to resume soon!

25 Responses to “Short Skirts”

1. Warpshadow said

Yeah I noticed that too. Also I feel like reading the manga for this series since at least there Nodoka is only a bit more busty than average rather than looking like she should break in half due to strain from her breasts.

hahah, definitely over the top, aren’t they? i only have the first volume and it may be my imagination… but seems like she’s getting more and more busty by the chapter ^^;

2. Panther said

Nodoka! <3

And the picture is not for comparison! Saki is bent slightly in the maid one.

mmm well, she may be slightly bent over, but another way to do the comparison is to look at how far her hands extend past the skirt…

in seifuku practically her whole hand goes past her skirt. in the maid pic, yes, her hands are crossed but that probably only affects her reach by ~1-3 inches (not a whole hand). Adding in the fact that being bent over slightly would *increase* her reach means that it’s probably pretty accurate.

…err now i’ve completely over analyzed this ^^;;;

3. T.I.P. said

Hmmm…need to see what this series is about. I’m lost. But it’s always fun to poke holes in the series’. About that “impossibly large oppai”, I spy implants!! @__@ jkjk Let us know why she’s matured to such an extent.

actually not to much has happened so far i guess… basically it’s a bout a school mahjong team that… plays mahjong ^^; i guess there’s some plot threads tying mahjong into the personal lives of the characters but so far they haven’t gone anywhere really… nevertheless, i’m enjoying it ^^;

for normal people, implants are the only way to be that big at that (or any? ^^;) age ^^;;

4. I have to commend you for busting out the reference pics and comparing measurements. I had a really good laugh at real world logic running roughshod over a silly anime convention. Good job!

That’s just an anime for you! XD

maid outfit and seifuku outfit isnt the same. Both skirts should be short.. XD

7. Wow, this pink hair maid looks kinda cute (my type of shoujo), she is in saki? Got to check it out now… no I meant I want to see the Mahjong play lol.

hahaha ^^ her name is 原村 和 (hamamura nodoka)… well, not that you really need an introduction. you see her in the opening minutes of the 1st episode ^^;

• Since my main computer has failed I can only play with my flamethrower Prescott, dled Saki EP1 and watched it. I love it, that’s kind of dramatic scene I am talking about. Thanks for the tip on Saki, oh, and I am not normally an Oppai fan, but Nodoka is one fine piece of oppai.

glad ya liked it ^^

nodoka ftw heheh

• The whole dramatic sequence and the some the narrative approach is just like Hikaru no go, they also take the time to cover other sides and their stories, it’s really good and balance anime. One of my all time favorite is Mr. Ajikko, dramatic cooking scene ftw!

Oh yes, nodoka is ftw.

8. elczenius said

Maybe because the maid skirt kind of puffs upwards, where the seifuku just lies flat..? ^^;

WOW!!!
    Short skirts…
    I didn’t notice that till now…

come to think of it i have no idea if the saki skirts are longer or shorter than regular anime… but they’re pretty dang short in general ^^;

I’m an oppai fan but Nodoka’s bosom is just… impossible! >_<

that actually reminds me of another inconsistency… ep 6 nodoka overhears some other girls making fun of her – “…just because her chest is a little big…” … a *little*?!?! ^^;

11. G2 said